Jan 25, 2012

New Year (a little late)

Well, this Radioactive Duck has been swamped (and stressed) with work. I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say that even with insomnia there has been little room for anything more than work and family drama. So as I try to reintegrate myself into blogging, the post may be short and more sporadic.

For the winter holidays I received a new custom corset that fits me even better than my first custom corset. There is definitely a learning curb in figuring out the measuring and fit, and even more so when your corsetière is not local. My new burgundy and lavender corset upgraded the front busk to a spoon busk and I'm very happy for this splurge. Currently I'm only wearing it 1-2 times a week, but can go about 9 hours with a 3-4" reduction. I hope to be feeling up to wearing it more during the week as 2012 progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment