Jul 8, 2009

Other goals

The other goals of this here blog will be as an outlet for my self-greenification, which for me also encompasses my healthy lifestyle goals. I wouldn't say that western medicine has failed me; it's more like western medicine has reached its limit with me. So in addition to western medicine I've added Applied Kinesiology(AK). I freely admit that when I first heard about it I thought it was just a bunch of hogwash. But what a validation it was to have someone else go, "Your body's telling you something’s wrong and we're gonna listen." So while I've been dealing with acne that never responded to traditional acne treatment, it turns out that I've got a systemic staph infection and what I thought (and was told) was acne was just the staph infection bubbling to the surface. While my face is not 100% yet, the change is pretty convincing and that's just the tip of the iceberg with AK.

No comments:

Post a Comment