Aug 10, 2009

Day 10: I have a good feeling about this week...

Well today work has gone surprisingly fast. Even though I got a late start this morning, I still managed to snag a non-hollywood parking spot. However I must admit that I used the hollywood parking (aka my handicap parking hanger) when I went to see my nephews' basketball game as there were no other parks available.

I finally have a picture of my cleaned off desk in my bedroom. It's been hard not to put anything back onto the desk, but I'm managed to keep it clear for over a week! That's got to be some kind of record for me. However, my dresser is getting the brunt of the clutter, but that's because I've got my 14 pairs of socks from Sock Dreams out so I can cut the tags off as I wear them. Yes you read that right. No that was not a typo. 14 pairs of socks. Not just any socks, warm socks! Why 14...well when I do go overseas I'll need two weeks worth of everything and I definitely didn't have enough warm socks prior to this purchase at the end of last month.

Once I get finished running around this evening, chiro appointment and grocery shopping for tomorrow, I think I'll tuck in with my newly arrived Numb3rs disk from Netflix and crank out some more produce bags as Ms. Juliet say I'm not allowed to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment