- I've got stops planned at least every three hours.
- Starting tonight my water consumption stops except for medication (other wise I will have to stop every hour to pee, and that's not an over exaggeration).
- I've got cheese snacks and cereal to fill my lunch box with and will stock up on RockStar energy drinks tonight.
- I've got my iPhone chalk full of audio books and my iPod filled with my entire library of music.
- Washed my hair this morning so I can snag every possible minute of extra sleep in the morning and not have to worry about it all weekend.
- I'll be throwing a change of outfits and my iPhone charge in my book bag and some blankets and a pillow in my car.
- Just grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and I'm good to go (a hairbrush and endless supply of rubber bands live in my car).
Aug 12, 2009
Road Trip: Fast and Furious Style
Well, after conferring with my sister, I've mapped out my Fast and Furious Road Trip back home to see my grandparents. After conferring with several maps, I picked my stops along the 16 hour route. And five pages of directions later I hopefully won't get lost seeing as I've never actually driven from Virginia to Florida (ever...only been a passenger). South Carolina is the farthest that I've ever driven, but I know my limitations.